The Perfect Peel
The Perfect Peel at a glance
The Perfect Peel is an innovative chemical peel that contains the ingredients to renovate your skin making it look younger, healthier and clearer. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no skin preparation in advance of the treatment
Hyperpigmentation (darkened patches or spots on the skin that make skin look uneven) and Melasma (greyish patches of pigmentation develop, usually on the face), thick resilient skin, Actinic Keratosis (scaly patches of skin caused by damage from years of sun exposure), age spots on hands, arms and chest.
What brands The Perfect Peel so unique is that it makes use of Glutathione, a key anti-ageing ingredient never previously used in a chemical peel.
What to Expect During Treatment
The Perfect Peel process takes less than 15 minutes and is virtually pain free, with results visible in about one week. It can treat all skin types safely, providing for numerous skin conditions that improve the texture of the skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, lighten pigmentation, even out or brighten skin tone. It can also treat conditions such as congestion and acne.
- Improves the overall tone and texture of skin
- Lightens and brightens skin
- Reduces or removes sun damage and age spots
- Reduces pore size
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces or eliminates hyperpigmentation
- Improves prior acne scars and Melasma
- Slows down the aging process
- Helps prevent wrinkles
- Slowing down the effects of ageing
- Helping to prevent wrinkles
- Overall skin improvement
- Skin affected by prior acne scars
- Stimulating the production of collagen for firmer skin
- The removal or reduction of sun damage and age spots
- Suitable for all skin types
5 Questions you should be asking your practioner.
Considering undergoing a treatment? Ensure you know the answers to these questions.
- The Perfect Peel N/A