6 Point Lip Lift
6 Point Lip Lift at a glance
The most common fillers used today use a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance that is found in the body. Hyaluronic acid fillers are very carefully injected into the lips in order to add volume and improve the shape and structure. It is absorbed slowly into the skin as it already exists naturally in the body.
When we begin to age, our lips lose natural volume, they become less defined and the mouth can start to droop at the corners. The use of soft fillers can help define, create delicate enhancements or help produce a gentle and attractive pout. This is all achieved by an improvement in the lips hydration system which results in a natural, symmetrical fullness and well-defined lips.
When injected into the appropriate area, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers give support to facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to the natural ageing process. They also cause water to rise towards the surface of the skin thus helping to keep it looking fresh and supple.
What to Expect During Treatment
The results of this treatment can be quite impressive. The effects of hyaluronic acid injections will typically last about six months to a year. After the initial period, more injections will probably be required to maintain the desired volume of the lips.
Also, in the very unlikely event that a patient does not like the result, these fillers can be dissolved with an injection and the effects reversed. This, of course, is something which cannot be done when it comes to surgical procedures.
- Facial symmetry is restored
- Well-defined lips
- Cheekbones are lifted
- Lines from the nose-to-mouth are reduced
- The corners of mouth are gently tweaked upwards
- Hollows under the eyes are diminished
- Most importantly, all the effects produced look totally natural.
- Counterbalancing the changes which can occur with age.
- Defining the lips
- Redefining the cheekbones
- Creating subtle facial enhancements
- Improving and enhancing the lips’ hydration system
- Restoring a totally natural fullness of the face
5 Questions you should be asking your practioner.
Considering undergoing a treatment? Ensure you know the answers to these questions.
- Juvéderm® Ultra Smile N/A
- Teosyal Kiss N/A
- Princess N/A